Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cannibals, Thieves and Other Missionary Miscues

I had hoped to get  back here and reflect a bit on the incredible January we have had before now, but life just has not yet allowed for that. Instead today, I am sharing a bit of missionary humor over at A Life Overseas. So while you wait for the scoop on our January journey would you join me for a bit of fun over there? It really is such a lovely community.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Here's a little peak at my post: Because the stress levels that accompany missionary life can often be so over the top and we are constantly battling our fears and fighting for peace, it is imperative that we as missionaries keep our sense of humor and ability to laugh at ourselves...Now if you know me at all, you know how I love to tell a funny story. So head on over and read the rest and laugh with us about this sometimes funny always crazy life we lead.



No comments:

Post a Comment